Great Mate Master Great Mate Master

I think for a flash chess game, it's really good. The engine isn't too difficult to beat, but I believe the engine was just a side feature to the puzzles. I really like the user interface.

Relic Relic

Awesome game! Graphics are amazing, some minor bugs but great game. Hope the next one is longer!

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Awesome game!

Great work, but a slighly annoying bug. When I died after the checkpoint when running away from the cart, I could no longer move gretel or shoot her slingshot, so I got stuck.

Colour My World Colour My World

Original, fun game

Great game! Original and fun

SilverStitch responds:

Hehe, thank you~~ ^,,^

Frontline Defense FA Frontline Defense FA

Great TD game

One of my favourite TD games here. At first I thought it was way too hard, but then I figured out that some units are resistant to bullets, so now I start with an eletric tower and two bullet towers and it becomes much easier.

Shadez2: Battle for Earth Shadez2: Battle for Earth

awesome game, but shame of the optional items

The game is awesome. It's complete, greatly detailed and very well made. But unfortunately, to access all features of the game (such as being able to build some units), you have to pay extra, either per unit or in a bundle.

Go Home Go Home

Original and challenging

I really like this game. It's original, challenging and fun.

Save The Donkey Save The Donkey

Opens new page

The game seems okay, but it's really annoying that it opens a new page to another site when you click "Play".

athenabianbian responds:

In the new version ,I have deleted the code which makes you annoying. It is my mistake.

Butterfly Paradise Butterfly Paradise

Neat concept, but repetitive

The concept and graphics are nice, but the game gets repetitive fast. Especially on free mode, where you have to reach level 35 to unlock all the levels.

tihomirov responds:

25. not 35 :)

ClideFrogs TowerDefence 3 ClideFrogs TowerDefence 3

Simple and slightly overdone

Nothing new or original here, but still kinda fun to play. When you upgrade a tower to its max, however, it doesn't display the proper damage/range.